Monday, July 2, 2018

Build a Booty & Tone Your Legs With These 6 Home Exercises

Amina the Sweetheart
By Erickka Sy Savané

For a woman like me who was born in that small percentage of black women who have no booty, and by that I mean, a flat booty, anytime I see the promise of creating one that doesn't involve plastic surgery, because I've been there before and it didn't turn out well, I'm all ears. So when I came across Amina the Sweetheart's video on how to build a booty and tone your legs from home, I just had to share. Now before we go expecting a miracle, let's acknowledge that having a booty is mostly genetic, but perhaps these exercises can give a little lift, tone and pop to a lackluster booty. Here's Amina's video. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out. Whatdoyagottolose? Also like her page and drop us a comment with your thoughts. Happy building!!! 

Continue



2 sets of 25 
Air Squats 
Air Squats with Side Leg Kick 
Straight Leg Kick Back 
Hip Lift 
March Glute 
Bridges Fire Hydrants




from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2NhpUND

No comments:

Post a Comment