Thursday, October 12, 2017

I Saved My Virginity For My Husband And Ended Up With Bad Sex

By J. RENEE XoNecole.com
I waited for this?
That was the thought that ran through my head as my then-husband climbed off of me, unaware of the disappointment that was building up inside. For almost 25 years, I had held on to my prized possession, dodging advances from guys who I knew only wanted to get in between my thighs in hopes of finding “the one” who not only loved it, but loved me too. While many people no longer believe in celibacy and abstinence, I was raised in a family that valued conservative morals and grew up in the church, which often preaches waiting until marriage for sex. I did not really date throughout high school because most boys I met focused on sex, which I wasn’t interested in. I wanted love.
Continue




from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2gymp6G

No comments:

Post a Comment