Thursday, October 19, 2017

Hands Off: Things I Wish I’d Said to the Flight Attendant Who Touched My Hair


 By Veronica Wells via On She Goes
 
My friends and family asked if I was nervous about traveling to South Africa with my boyfriend to meet his family over Christmas. I wasn’t. What I was anxious about was getting there, which involved 28 hours of travel, including a nine-hour layover in Saudi Arabia before heading to Johannesburg.
 During the long layover, we watched TV shows my boyfriend had downloaded and slept, and I spent a good hour crying to The Color Purple (New Broadway Cast Recording). When it was time to board the plane, I was actually surprised that the time had passed so quickly.

Continue











from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2xSoG7k

No comments:

Post a Comment