Tuesday, October 17, 2017

How to Meditate, for Christians (and folks raised Christian)


If you are Christian (or were raised Christian) and interested in meditation, this is an amazing place to start. It's hands down one of my all time favorite books and I've read more than 300 in this 'genre'.

Continue!>>>

I revisit passages from it (and 'Practicing the Presence') nearly every morning. It was first published in 1947 so the language is a little heavy, but the message is timeless. He helps guide you to the #Godfeels  (peace, love, joy, etc) I'm always going on about so you can experientially know that the kingdom of God is within. It's also a great way to build faith, because the moment you feel that inner glow (the God Feels), you know God is with you, working through you and as you, so what could there possibly be to fear?! If that ain't faith, I don't know what is. Read it and let me know what u think!


What book changed your life? 



from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2goR1e2

No comments:

Post a Comment