Friday, February 3, 2017

The View from Walton Abbey


Hola Chicas!

The Real Houseguests of DC have arrived and checked in to Walton Abbey! And since I've reached that point in my pregnancy where I no longer want to wear pants, I'm thoroughly grateful to Airbnb for gifting us this spacious and luxurious living situation! 


The. Decor. 


There are 3 stories, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a library and a roof top terrace with a hot tub...

 ...1 professional-ass kitchen 

that backsplash tho


Yes, library!

gorgeous beds and linens 


Moroccan themed bathroom! 


This was the day before yesterday (Wednesday) and my parents had just touched down in DC and I was waiting (im)patiently! 

Mommy and Daddy coming through the double set of glass doors!

A welcome gift from our lovely host! 

a quick snap 'cause we fine #ThatsMyBestFriend

Feeling him move. He's super active!  Pretty sure I was stuffing chocolate in my mouth! 

My daddy! My heart! 

checking out the digs 

Mommy approved!


and today (Friyay), my mother-in-law arrived!


Dr. Daddy with the luggage!



 admiring the staircase

 waiting on food...

Last night, back at our loft, my Boogie stayed talking to the belly, trying to coax her little brother into coming out to play!  I cannot wait for these two to meet!



I'll check back in soon!
Nik



from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2l6ehKp

No comments:

Post a Comment