Monday, August 29, 2016

CurlyNikki's #AskAway Monday

1st day of 1st grade! My little Boogie is 6 years old today!

Hola Chicas!

It's Monday and I'm on the roof!  If you've got hurr, life (or whatever and what have you) questions, ask below!

I'll do my best to get to them all!

Later Gators,
Nik


PAST PICS!

2-22-2016
the result of a chunky twist-out on dry hair (old roller set) using Jane Carter's Twist-Out Foam-- I was super impressed... great definition, shiny and not flaky or crunchy! I didn't add any water or any other product-- just one or two pumps per twist (I created 15 twists and rolled the ends on skinny flexi rods).  xoxo

2-29-2016
Curlformer set on the Boogie using a little coconut oil + JC's Twist-Out Foam and Set it Free on the ends.  #OnTheGrow 

3-7-2016
#RioAgain #Lapa

#RioAgainTho

3-21-2016

 that paragraph before 'bliss, joy and happiness', tho
*Silence of the Heart - Robert Adams* 


7-3-2016
My sister, Syl, is a married woman! #Summer16 #MorePicsToCome

7/25/2016


from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/SeqYUY

No comments:

Post a Comment