Friday, February 9, 2018

Murielle Liguer Laubhouet is Très Très Naturally Glam!

Murielle Liguer Laubhouet 
There are some women who just have it. That je ne sais quoi that sets them apart from everyone else. Murielle Liguer Laubhouet, the 6'1 (without heels), silver-haired, 50-something-year-old beauty of Ivorian and Guadeloupean heritage is one such woman. She lives life on her own terms, turning heads every step of the way. Find out the hair question that she gets asked the most, what she loves about living in Paris, and how she stays so darn fit!

Continue

What do you use on your hair?
I use pure Jamaican black castor oil (carapate oil)

What question do you get asked the most about your hair?
People want to know if it's all my hair. (Smile) Yes, it's all mine. No weaves, no wig, nothing.

How do people respond to your hair and do you let people touch it?
They are in awe....it’s kinda funny. A lot of people ask to touch it, but no. It’s not sanitary... Do people want people touching their hair? I don't think so.
Vintage Murielle Modeling
How long have you been wearing your hair in an afro and what do you love about it?
I’ve been natural for a long time. I would braid it mostly, but I’ve been wearing an afro for about 10 years now. What I love the most about it is the thickness.


What do you like about living in Paris?
I've been living here for about 5 years and I love the food, the wine, the champagne. I love hanging out with my friends at home, shopping, and walking around Paris.

Murielle Strutting in these Paris streets...
How do you stay fit?
I eat very healthy. No fat. No carbs accept for brand and rye bread, no red meat. I like fish, chicken, cheese, vegetables and salad. I stay fit by walking everyday on my treadmill or outside. And I cleanse my body with plants, desmodium for my liver, aloe vera for my over all body and harpagophytum (devil’s claw) for my joints.

Did you have any positive hair role models growing up?
Ouiiii!!! My mom’s hair.

Where does your confidence come from?

My parents instilled this confidence in me. Nothing or nobody can make me doubt myself. Confidence and joyfullness are my nature. “Never change who you are. Impose it.”

Murielle giving us Donna Summer!
Follow Murielle via her IG page!

******************
If you'd like to be featured in Naturally Glam- whether you live here or abroad- submit your photos to naturallyglam@curlynikki.com and answer these questions!

1) Where are you from/live and how long have you been natural?
2) What products do you use on your hair?
3) If you have a business, are in school, have a blog, products you sell, a job in a field you'd like to talk about, have initiatives and organizations you'd like to highlight, advice to give, or family that you are proud of and want to share, please do.
4) How has having natural hair contributed to your life? Your self-esteem?
5) What's been the best part of your natural hair journey or your hair journey in general?


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2G19kNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment