Friday, July 21, 2017

'Power' Star Naturi Naughton Welcomes Her Baby Girl

J. Countess/Getty Images for The Chamber Group

Congrats to Power star Naturi Naughton on welcoming her baby girl. Naughton gave birth to her daughter on Wednesday, July 19th.

Continue Reading


"This is the best experience of my life! Myself and Benjamin are so honored and happy to welcome this beautiful girl into the world!"

Her daughter arrived at 8:48 p.m. and weighed in at 5 pounds, 15 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.


She told Essence in an interview, "Everything that my parents imparted to me. When I was coming up we didn’t have the movement of Black Girl Magic or Black Girls Rock, but my parents made it their business to make sure I saw positive images of myself and celebrated images of Black women. I want to implement those same things but thank goodness today there’s a movement that celebrates all of our hues, our shades, our beauty, our lips, our noses--there’s a celebration surrounding Black women."


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2uiqpxJ

No comments:

Post a Comment