Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Yes, Cut It.


I flew into St. Louis, MO yesterday to spend some time with the fam here in Ferguson.  Boogie had already been here for 2 weeks, so Max and I decided to join her for the next 2 weeks!  Moments after disembarking I headed straight to Shi Salon.  I had Brittany remove my faux locs over the weekend (*tears*... I miss them already!), and after a henna treatment and some TLC, I wanted Marie to sharpen up this bob situation.  

I immediately facetimed Dr. Daddy so he could see and he smiled and said, 'you cut it anyway!'  He likes it longer.  

A little below my chin, not jaw bone length again... that was the compromise!


My Marie Simone of Shi Salon! If you're in and around STL or anywhere else in the world (she travels, hontey), she will slay your cut. Perfection.  Very professional, very inspiring, very funny! Love her!  Her team of future slay artists are amazing too-- thanks Gio and Alyssa! xoxo

I've got two whole kids, y'all!


Got my Boogie back!!!!!!  This was her, doing her, in the Schnucks in Ferguson! LOL!


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2tIn1O7

No comments:

Post a Comment