Thursday, June 9, 2016

Natural Hair Style Inspiration: Quick and Easy Flat Twist-n-Curl


 by Bianca Jones of missbeesblog.com

My hair journey has come such a long way from the beginning. After realizing my hair suffered greatly from heat damage and relaxers, I decided to stop getting relaxers in 2008. My hair was thin, short, and had split ends and I knew I had to make a change. After making the huge decision, I didn't know how to style or even deal with my natural hair because I always kept it straightend but I knew that this was was a journey I was willing to take. Over the years I watched so many videos, educated myself on my hair, tried different products, and many trial and errors styles to get to where I am today. Over all my hair is no longer my enemy and it's in the most healthiest state ever!

This quick and easy twist-out is my go-to style for my natural hair. It's simple to achieve and lasts for about 4 days! I have provided the steps below.

1. Shampoo and deep condition
2. Apply Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
3. Proceed with flat twist using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
4. Add perms rods on the ends of each twist
5. Air dry or blow dry upon preference 

Instagram: @itmsjones_2u





from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/25NXYra

No comments:

Post a Comment