Wednesday, June 8, 2016

How to Straighten Natural Hair Safely

instagram: stielglamour

Stiel Aubrey writes:

Hello beautiful people! Learning how to protect and love my hair has been a struggle growing up, but now as a 24 year old woman I am so in love with my natural hair! I have figured out the best way to take care and nourish my hair, and it started growing like crazy. My hair has never been healthier and I can switch to straight styles and not worry about my hair getting further damaged. I straighten my curls about 5 times a year and this is how I do it. We as natural women are blessed to be able to change up our look so drastically, so have fun with your hair and learn to love what has been given to you! Enjoy!




from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/1UfhTb8

No comments:

Post a Comment