Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Your Betta Recognize: Mental Health & Black Women



By Erma Breann

I am a believer in the idea we all have some level of anxiety. We all deal with our issues differently but anxiousness, I believe, is universal. Although, how anxiety affects a person's life and emotions is unique. Understanding an individual’s reaction to anxiety is hard because it’s different and unpredictable. Because of that, for an individual, anxiety is even harder to explain. Some do an excellent job riding around the city with their woes. I, like a lot of folks I know, do a decent impersonation of someone who can handle life’s struggles. We call it, “fake it until you make it.” Sad part is, some of us fakers don’t make it. Those who deal with a heavier weight of anxiety have a much harder time faking it. I mean, I talk about the things which trouble me but it doesn’t stop the anxiety attacks. It doesn’t always stop my mind from wandering.



from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2yGYxcj

No comments:

Post a Comment