Wednesday, November 29, 2017

CurlyNikki on The Dr. Oz Show, Tomorrow! (Nov 30)

6 months in, 9 months out!

I’ll be back on The Dr. Oz Show Thursday talking DIY natural hair remedies. Check your local listings and tune in, please! 

In other news, Max finally got 2 teeth (he's 9 months)!  They came in at the bottom and they're so friggin cute.   He loves biting me and finds it absolutely hilarious. Like, I'll let him gently chomp down on my finger and I'll yell, 'ouch!' and then he'll fall out laughing.  We can do this for 10 minutes straight.  I told Gene to try.  He let Max bite his finger, he said 'ouch!' and Max immediately put his head down into Gene's chest for like 2 minutes!  Max doesn't do cuddling, so this was strange.  Gene tried it again and Max started crying and put his head back down into his chest as if to say, 'I'm soooo sorry!!!!!'  It was so precious.  He loves his Daddy, y'all!

Later, 
Nik


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2AHkiZR

No comments:

Post a Comment