Thursday, November 23, 2017

Stylish Thanksgiving Outfits That Let You Comfortably Eat Everything In Sight




Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, for obvious reasons. It’s the one day of the year when I can eat pretty much all my favorite foods in one sitting. I never get to have baked macaroni and cheese and lasagna, apple pie and cheesecake, sweet potatoes and shepherd’s pie. Yams and rice and casserole, oh my! Don’t even get me started on the leftovers!
As much as I love to eat, I always feel like I’ve gone up a size by the time dinner is over. Maybe it’s because I never dress accordingly, or maybe I actually do pack on some pounds. Either way, I always have to unbutton or unzip something. 

Continue


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2B8eLYx

No comments:

Post a Comment