Friday, December 29, 2017

9 Signs You're Doing Better Than You Think You Are




By Ruu Hawkins

We all enter seasons in our lives where we feel like everything is coming to a head – life just won't let up. I, for one, experience this period of “WTF" every few years, or so. Most recently – last May to be exact – I had firmly set my feet back on the ground (financially) following a drought of sorts due to job loss, followed by inconsistent freelance work, and countless financial emergencies, which drained my life savings.

Following a move from the west coast to the east coast – I was now surrounded by family and friends – a longing I had carried for several years prior, as a young single mother. My daughters were adjusting nicely. I felt as though the storm was over. Only, within eight months of returning to my hometown life knocking at my door was a fresh basket of lemons. Once more, I was faced with uncertainty as both a mother and provider, after receiving a pay cut of 50 percent – with but a week's notice.

Continue




from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2EcyHvE

No comments:

Post a Comment