Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Have This Kind of Faith


Hola Chicas!

Mostly typical day yesterday.  Had brunch with a friend, ran some errands and by the time I got home, found that Gene had relieved the nanny and was watching the Firestick.

Continue>>>

He was deeply absorbed in what was clearly a pretty good movie.  I still had some stuff to do so I didn't demand that he take it all the way back and re-watch it with me (haha), I just caught the end.   But when I cut it back on later that night, I obviously had a completely different experience than Gene did earlier that day.  He was probably up and down` with the characters, probably nervous for them at times not knowing their fates and totally on the rollercoaster of emotions the writers wanted him to experience.  Not me, though.  I'd seen the end, so while I enjoyed the twists and turns of the plot, I was able to watch with a gentle detachment.  Despite all the drama and tumultuous circumstances, I knew the characters would be happy in the end.  You see where I'm going with this?

Let's say you have a goal to finally start your own business.  Spoiler alert-- it's already yours!  That's why you 'want it'.  If you can see the desire as a promise from God, you know it's already yours and you live in the feels of thanksgiving and appreciation (literally, ask yourself how it would feel if you had what you desired, right now... wait for the feeling to automatically bubble up and STAY THERE).  That successful business is already yours.  So it doesn't matter who says no, or how bleak the circumstances look or how many doors close in your face-- you know that's just the drama, the plot twists to keep things interesting!  You know the ending, you can feel it, so you take inspired actions and walk in the confidence that all is well and working out for you.  That's faith, y'all.

'Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark'.  
Rabindranath Tagore-


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2jkPOFf

No comments:

Post a Comment