Monday, December 19, 2016

Does that Make Me Crazy? The Truth Behind Cee-Lo's Disturbing Phone Video


by Tiffani Greenaway of MyMommyVents.com

Cee-lo Green is okay, y'all.

"Exclusive security camera footage" of the honey voiced rapper/singer surfaced over the weekend. In the shocking video, Cee-lo can be seen talking on a cell phone, which begins to smoke before exploding and knocking him to the floor.

Continue!>>>




Rumors flew as reports alleged that Cee-lo had been injured, possibly while using a Samsung Galaxy Note 7, the phone that has been the source of several reported injuries from spontaneous fires within its lithium battery. Samsung is discontinuing the phone in 2017.

The "Forget You" singer took to Facebook Live to let fans know he was alive and well. "I just want to let everybody know that I am alive and I'm well and I'm OK," he said. "Truthfully, I'm really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today."

The former Voice coach explained that the video was a clip, "from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project I'm doing called 'Gnarly Davidson.' It's supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity."

"Forgive me, y'all. I'm still going to release the music, though," he said. "I just want to let you know that I'm OK. OK? And I just want to thank everybody for their love and support and concern."


***********************************
Tiffani Greenway is the wife and mom behind MyMommyVents, a New York city parenting blog. Her tips have been seen on Yahoo Parenting, Mommy Noire, and Fit Pregnancy. Find more of Tiffani's work at mymommyvents.com.



from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/2i0krym

No comments:

Post a Comment