Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Natural Hair Growth Remedy: Black Seed Oil



What is Black Seed Oil?
According to Oil Health Benefits, Black Seed Oil has strong medicinal benefits when used as part of a regular regimen. This highly concentrated oil is made up of tiny black colored seeds that are commonly called "black cumin" but are scientifically called nigella sativa.

It is dissimilar from popular natural hair oils like coconut and olive oil because it is an essential oil. Natural lifestyle enthusiasts call this the "cure for everything except death."

When it is 100% pure, unrefined, and cold-pressed, black seed oil is sourced from Indian or Turkish seeds made up of powerful Nigellone, and Thymoquinone--two antihistamines.

Other common names
nigella sativa oil
black cumin
Roman coriander
fennel flower
nutmeg flower
black caraway

Black Seed Oil benefits
Since it is anti-inflammatory, black seed oil is great when diluted with a carrier oil to soothe scalp conditions that cause inflammation, flakiness, and sensitivity. It also kills viruses and fungal infections, so those with lice can benefit. Like lavender, citrus, and rosemary essential oils, black seed oil is an adjuvant, meaning it works well with other ingredients to provide therapeutic effects. Put a few drops in a fragrance lamp or mist some on your pillow and linens to give you a restful, relaxing night. You may also put a few dabs of your diluted black seed oil to your temples to ease a headache and lower your blood pressure. Black seed oil is anti-rheumatic, so it is extremely effective in giving relief to joint issues that come with age and athleticism.

As far as natural hair goes, black seed oil may help in regrowing certain thinning areas on your scalp. Massage 1 part black seed oil with 2 parts olive oil vigorously onto your bald patches to encourage hair growth. Rinse out afterwards with a cleansing conditioner.

DIY Black Seed Hair Loss Remedy

-Try this recipe from The Blessed Seed to regrow your thinning edges using black seed oil.
-Add 2 handfuls of black cumin seeds to 5 cups of water.
-Boil for 10 minutes. Let it cool down.
-Strain the seeds.
-Pour the black cumin water into a glass jar.
-Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
-Massage this mixture to your scalp at least twice a week.
-Let it stay on your scalp for 30 minutes to 1 hour and then wash your hair.
-Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 weeks maximum (without preservatives).
Black Seed Oil Products
Here is what reviewers have to say about these black seed oil products.


Sweet Sunnah Organic Black Seed Rosemary Carrot Hair Oil, $11.99

"This oil is truly amazing, I have hair loss and a bald area on the top of my head. I have been using this oil for 2 weeks, there is new growth in that area already. And my hair is getting thicker also. I am amazed and so happy with these results, when I researched this oil at the manufacturer's website its stated that it would accelerate hair growth. But products don't always live up to their hype. This is a genuine hair growth oil. The smell is a little strong, but I don't mind it and it really moisturizes." - Amazon.com user M. Barth

"I use this product when I do hot oil treatments and i will oil my scalp with it at night. I use it every other night to moisturize my edges before applying my scarf. I have not seen any additional or extraordinary hair growth. I think that it is a good moisturizer and very healthy addition to my regimen. Unsure if i will continue to repurchase, The container is small." - Amazon user D. Taylor


Amazing Herbs Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil 500mg Softgels, $12.80

"I mix black seed oil with virgin coconut oil and use it on my skin and hair and it's truly miraculous. As nearly prohibitive as the price is, I'd be a fool NOT to cut it but the black seed oil shines right on through the coconut oil. I put some of my mixture on my son's skin with his eczema and chronic itchy skin and it kept his skin moisturized, healed his scratch marks where he'd scratched his skin up in his sleep and left him with a wonderful glow. I use it on my skin and hair as well and I love it. I also consume the oil on sprouted grain bread. The oil has a peppery/citrusy taste and is quite different from any other oil that I've ever tasted but there is no denying that if you care about your health, you must have this oil." - Amazon.com user Me, that's who


Halal Every Day Pure Black Seed Oil, $24

"I've been using black seed oil for about A month now and I can definitely see changes. I mix one teaspoon of black seed oil with one teaspoon of virgin olive oil and rub it on my face everyday. My skin is smoother to the touch and all of my blemishes are fading, all together my skin looks healthier and cleaner. I also drink a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice with one teaspoon of black seed oil every other day and my energy has sky rocketed. The mornings before my workout (Cardio) I mix about one teaspoon of black seed oil, natural honey, cinnamon and a very small amount of water. This mix is said to boost energy and burn fat fast. This oil is amazing!" - Amazon.com user Smith, Q

Would you try black seed oil?


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2Acp9Rh

No comments:

Post a Comment