Wednesday, August 29, 2018

With Friends Like This...Is Your "Friend" Secretly Your Biggest Hater?


By Sonya Eskridge

Among the pages and pages of Instawisdom and motivational pics on the gram is an oft-replicated adage that advises, “Make sure everyone in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes.” To me, this is a shoutout to all the people on social media with shifty friends in their circle. Having been through a few toxic friendships, this spoke to the core of my spirit. How’s a girl supposed to unwind with her friends when she’s not sure she can trust everyone in her orbit? Looking back over my life, I’m astounded at the number of people who I thought were friends but were actually enemies in disguise. Sometimes it's hard to spot them in the moment, but there are red flags to watch out for.

Continue


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2MCCGcP

No comments:

Post a Comment