Monday, August 6, 2018

8 of My Favorite Things to do in Rome (When I'm Broke AF)


Photo via Anayotothe
By Anayotothe

I had the pleasure of living in Rome for 3 months this year as an au pair for an Italian family. It is one of the best life experiences I’ve had (having an awesome family as hosts definitely helped!), and if you’re young, fresh out of high school or college, and looking to travel and experience another culture in the most authentic way possible, I encourage you to look into becoming an au pair. During my time in Rome, I made a bunch of friends who were au pairs from all over the world. We were all young, broke (an au pair’s wage is seriously laughable, which is why we don’t do it for the money), and just wanting to have fun and frolic around this exciting ancient city. Thus, we were all incredibly thrifty and loved sharing new, cheap things to do in Rome with each other. Thankfully, Rome is a city where it’s greatest sights are seen outside and on foot. Besides the typical tourist destinations, these are some of my favorite things to do in Rome on a budget.



from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2vjG4yA

No comments:

Post a Comment