Saturday, May 13, 2017

What's In My Diaper Bag?!


Hola Chicas,

So y'all know this ain't my first rodeo.  Our daughter, Gia, is 6 years old now and the trial and error of new mommyhood prepped me for this current situation-- Baby August Maxwell! He's an easy baby-- sleeps through the night, doesn't cry unless he's wet or hungry and is easily entertained by Big Sis.  He smiles all day and is an absolute joy-- perfect new recruit for our little fam (hopefully he flies well too!).  In partnership with Beech-Nut, I unloaded my diaper bag to show y'all what I tote around. 

1. Pampers- Both Gia/Boogie and Max have super sensitive skin and Boogie was prone to diaper rashes.  They seemed to flare with certain popular brand diapers, but she'd always do extremely well with Pampers brand.  Because of that history, I turned to Pampers again and Max is chillin'! As an aside, I also use dye and fragrance free detergent (we've been using it for 6 years now!) and both of their skin is in tip top shape!

2. ComoTomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle-- I am still a milk factory and now that I've got Max's tongue tie resolved, his latch has improved.  He's super greedy tho, and he can get to the milk faster when it's coming out of a bottle, so to keep him happy, I still pump pretty much around the clock.  I love ComoTomo bottles because of the slow flow nipple, boob shape and soft feel.  He has a touch of reflux (so much spit up), so these bottles really help to pace him and reduce gas.  

3. Wardrobe Change- Y'all know how that goes. One blow-out can change the course of your day.  I get most of his onesies from Children's Place, including the one photographed (it also glows in the dark!). 

4.  Blinged out Wipes Case- I love all things shiny and absolutely needed this gorgeous, bedazzled wipes holder from Etsy. Might as well wipe asses in style! 

5. Bananas! I'm always hungry, even when I'm not making 6-12 oz of milk every 3 hours.  So right now, I stay snacking! Bananas are portable and if I eat them with Effie's Oatcakes it's like I'm making banana pudding in my mouth.  

6. Beech-Nut Real Food for Babies- When Boogie hit 4 months we loved Beech-Nut's Organic Multigrain Baby Cereal, especially the convenient 'on-the-go' pouches.  I'll definitely be stocking up when Max is of age.  I'm  also excited to see the Beech-Nut brand growing and will most certainly keep their new Organic Cereal Puffs and Fruit and Veggie Melties on deck as Max grows older!  Thanks Beech-Nut for the free goodies!



Deets from the brand--

"Beech-Nut baby food is a complete line of classic, natural and organic real food for babies™ and toddlers, including purée jars, pouches, cereals, snacks and more. It is closest to homemade with just real, simple ingredients. Nothing artificial is added. Plus, discover baby and toddler recipes, advice, tips and more."

What's in your diaper bag?!


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://ift.tt/2qDoDsd

No comments:

Post a Comment