Friday, December 7, 2018

I Remain Single: Michelle Williams Announces Breakup With Chad Johnson

Source: Noel Vasquez / Getty

by Veronica Wells via MadameNoire.com

Last week, Michelle Williams sent out a cryptic message in her Instagram stories, suggesting that she and Pastor Chad Johnson had called off their engagement.

Continue!>>>
In a message she later deleted, Williams wrote:

“I’d rather be alone and be whole and healed of past hurts and wounds instead of being in a relationship wishing I had taken the time to do so.”


It was pretty clear. And after calling off her engagement on three separate occasions, the writing was on the wall.

Today, Williams surprisingly released a new album called Fearless. And in the midst of promoting it, sharing what fans had to say about the project, she also included this message.

“I still remain fearless. I guess I still remain single! Things didn’t work out. The healing that needs to take place is a must! I don’t wanna destroy another relationship. Blessings to him, his family and ministry. #Fearless”


As for Johnson, one of the last videos on his Instagram page are videos of the two from their OWN show, “Chad Loves Michelle” and another video of them promoting a Bible plan for couples with YouVersion.  Continue>>


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2QmV9fz

No comments:

Post a Comment