Monday, May 7, 2018

20 Black Beauty Bloggers to Know!

@brihallofficial
By Ashley Renee

As a woman who has been addicted to YouTube for the past several years, I must give credit to the amazing youtube gurus for teaching me how to do my own box braids, faux locs, search and destroy trim method, a wide array of makeup looks and giving me a ton of vegan and vegetarian meal ideas. Not to mention teaching me how to make some bomb vegan nacho cheese!

While I've always looked to YouTube for hair and makeup styling tips, I must say there are hundreds and thousands of YouTubers out there that have amazing content, we just probably haven't heard of them. With YouTube often offering suggestions to watch beauty bloggers with well over 50K views per video, it's no wonder why so many talented, quirky, and informal beauty bloggers go unnoticed.

After realizing that I was literally watching the same people day in and out, I decided to start searching for less known YouTube beauty gurus and I'm glad I did because I came across some gems (and some ladies who aren't quite so green, but deserve a shoutout too.) If you too have never heard of these ladies, it's time you did! Click through the gallery below to check out 20 of my new favorite black beauty gurus.

Continue





from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2wh9VdO

No comments:

Post a Comment