Monday, November 7, 2016

"She's Got Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes"






I'm 26 weeks today and feeling good. And since it'll most likely be my last pregnancy, I'm all up in the moment, relishing every single kick and every sweet gesture from Boogie and Dr. Daddy. Including these pics he shot of me yesterday afternoon (with his lighting assistant, Boogie) in the great room of our apartment building. We rented the space for an hour, but with the glass doors and sporadic bouts of traffic, I'm sure we were quite the spectacle! I then proceeded to eat a whole entire loaf of homemade (not in my home, tho) pumpkin spice bread. Life is good.

Continue>>>



Blazer- Zara
Lip- ICON by HourGlass (sephora) 
Henna design- HennaSooq's very own, Khadija
Gold Chain- from my trip to India!
Rings- Diamonds Direct in VA and Grandma


from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/2eOxfCH

No comments:

Post a Comment