Friday, November 4, 2016

My Henna Belly!

waiting for the situation to dry... and yes, that's plastic wrap on the bump! 

Hola Chicas!

The lovely Khadija of @hennasooq came through the spot to bless this belly, today! I've been wanting to get some shots of the bump and when she reached out to offer the gift of a Blessing Way, I jumped at the chance!  She freehanded both designs #LikeABoss and somehow managed to keep a steady hand throughout all his kicking! I'm blessed and highly melanated, but I'm going to do my best to capture the stain once all of the mud falls away.  I'll check back in tomorrow!





xx,
nik

p.s. hair is a caruso set from 4 days ago! Gonna re-do tomorrow, I guess, lol...  Lippie is Icon by Hour Glass from Sephora.  It's hands down my all tie favorite lip stain.  It doesn't come off, like ever, until you decide to remove it!
p.p.s. she also came thru with 6 boxes of that Red Raj! 


from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/2exkjn3

No comments:

Post a Comment