Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Respeck My Bachelorette

All the way up with the Bride-to-Be! #SoSaintLouis 
Hola Chicas!

Just touched down in D.C. after several days of celebrating my bestie and younger sister Syl in the Lou.  I'm coming to you live, from my bed (too old for this shit), so I'll keep things brief.  Here's the rundown--

Peep #BrideTribe headquarters!

Located on Washington Ave via airbnb.  We had three bedrooms, impeccable decor and 2 dope bathrooms, right in the middle of all things popping in STL.  There was also the requisite rooftop situation!




We kicked things off with a traditional Bridal Shower-- family, fun... loosely veiled sexual humor.  My eyes only started sweating once, missing Gma... she was there in spirit!   

Momma, Syl, Me!

#Squad 



Tissue wedding dress contest, of course... mine fell off-- 



My headgear was hot, tho. Look at Gia mocking me! 

Boogie and little cuzzo, Jade! 

#RespeckMyBachelorette  

frilly, short, see-through, sexy things


Dr. Marquita!

Then, the wholesome fun was left behind to learn the mechanics of the twerk.   

 Right before we learned how to 'dance for you' like Beyonce.  

But then we was all,

I'm throwed on that Liquor, I'm bout to hit the Club, And Dance Like a Stripper





Back to the roof for girl talk and 'never have I ever'... #DontGetScoopNecked


Then to the club to practice our newly acquired moves--




Everybody. On. Their. Phones. They were immediately confiscated.

Syl taking her first shot in the history of ever! #SorryPerry 





 HUTCH going to werk!


Kara and PJ!

 Hutch, Marquita and Emily!

I was on my best behavior ;)
 
Tesha and Syl



 Big thanks to Cassandra, Syl's other sister, for helping plan an epic weekend. 

Off to hydrate. 

Later Gators, 
Nik 


from Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Care http://ift.tt/1UbiG8U

No comments:

Post a Comment