Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Road to The Global Citizen Festival Mandela 100 w/ Love Button!!!


"IKYFL", would've been my actual response to you on Saturday morning, if you would've told me I'd be going all the way to South Africa on Tuesday... like, today. I love South Africa, I’ve been planning to go back, but the way these kids are set up, let’s just say it wasn’t on the immediate agenda.  I won’t bore you with the series of serendipitous events that led to me thumbing this message out to you, in the back of this Suburban, on my way to the airport... you wouldn't believe me anyway!  I’ll just say this-
“Love itself is the actual form of God.” - Ramana Maharshi

I have been practicing the presence of Love, walking in IT, and choosing to feel IT, offer IT, and receive IT, no matter what. And out of all of my spiritual practices, it has been the most deepening... the most fruitful, and the only one I regularly share with you on IG, on my #BeHerNow posts. So in the midst of this Love, and actively HER’ing, I met Dr. Habib Sadeghi of the Love Button Global Movement! The buttons are not only a symbolic representation, but a trigger, a physical reminder to BE and freely share the love that you are.

As an ambassador for Love Button, I’ll be speaking at the Global Consciousness Summit 2018 and giving you VIP access to the Global Citizen Festival Mandela 100. So stay tuned for great behind the scenes content and pics from the cradle of civilization!

If you’re in Johannesburg, I hope to see you!

I love you all!!!!
Nikki

“You are love itself... there is only love in action. In seeking, you discover that you are neither the body nor mind, and the love of the Self in you is for the Self in all. The two are one. The consciousness in you and the consciousness in me, apparently two, really one.” 
- Nisargadatta Maharaj


About the Love Button Global Movement 
Who We Are - a non-profit organization that promotes a culture of Loving

What We Do - inspire our human family to act with Loving Kindness in our daily lives

Programs & Activities - Love Button supports educational and humanitarian programs that empower individuals and uplift communities locally and globally.  Wear the Love Button to show you believe in Love and its power to transform our world.

Join the Movement at www.LoveButton.org


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2FJkz1H

No comments:

Post a Comment