Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Join Me and Melissa Hartwig This Saturday

expowest_meetAre you headed to the Expo West this weekend? Join me this Saturday, March 11th, from 12:00-1:00 P.M. PST when I’m teaming up with my friend, Melissa Hartwig of Whole30®, for a full hour of Meet and Greet (booth H1013). And just to add to the fun, the first 50 people who show up will walk away with a free Primal Kitchen® Whole30® Approved item.

And no worries if you can’t make it to the Expo. Join Melissa and I on the Primal Kitchen Facebook page for a Facebook Live chat at 11:45 A.M. PST this Saturday, when we’ll talk about the show and my brand new Whole30® Approved products—Egg-Free Mayo as well as Green Goddess and Caesar Dressings.  You won’t want to miss it.

I’ll look forward to meeting the Primal crowd this Saturday. Grok on, everybody!

The post Join Me and Melissa Hartwig This Saturday appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2m1bSRs

No comments:

Post a Comment