Thursday, February 7, 2019

Green Tea Rinse for Healthy Natural Hair


  Jensine from youtube.com/junglenaps

Green tea is packed with nutrients that can benefit natural hair in many ways. When used as a hair rinse, it can complement any hair care regimen by infusing antioxidants, caffeine, and panthenol (a humectant) into the scalp and hair shaft.  Here are a few of the benefits of using a green tea hair rinse:
  • Added moisture and shine
  • Reduced shedding 
  • Increased hair growth due to the antioxidants and natural caffeine 
  • Stronger hair and less split ends (thanks to panthenol)
Typically, it can be used after rinsing your conditioner out and before styling your hair, Depending on your own preference, you can leave it in or rinse it out.

Want to learn how to effectively implement this into your own hair care routine? Check out the video below.



CN Says:
I love a tea rinse-- black or green-- whatever I have on deck :)
I don't like the stiff feeling my hair takes on immediately following a rinse, tho (kinda like post protein treatment), so I always re-apply a moisturizing instant conditioner and then rinse again.   Shedding is cut in half (if not more) and my hair couldn't be healthier.  This year, I hope to incorporate a rinse every other wash day!  xoxo


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki http://bit.ly/1W42gSu

No comments:

Post a Comment