Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The Mattel Barbie Styling Head is Now Available. Here's How to Get It!

The Deluxe Styling Head
By Erickka Sy Savané
When we told you about the Mattel Barbie Styling Head last month folks were trying to cop it like a Beyonce surprise album only it wasn't available everywhere. Well, now we know where you can find it!

Continue
Since that post my mom has been on it, stalking the Walmart.com website like only someone retired can do, and just last week they restocked. She just sent 3 my way, that I received yesterday, 2 for my daughters that will be put up for Christmas and 1 for her. Go figure! They cost $29.84 and will do free 2-day shipping on orders over $35. Now that you have the info, hurry because I suspect they will go fast! Here's one of mine below. It's even cuter in person and reminds me of my Cindy doll head when I was a kid. She was black and I loved the heck out of her. Good luck!

The Deluxe Styling Head
Will you be ordering one?


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2QDzYlN

No comments:

Post a Comment