Monday, September 17, 2018

A 20-Day Water Fast? Yup. She Did That. Here's What Happened...

GlamFun
By Erickka Sy Savané

Okay, so I've done my share of fasting. The Master Cleanse aka the lemon cleanse (pure maple syrup, lemons and cayenne pepper) is a favorite. The first time I did it for 5 days I thought I was going to die. Now I do it for 10-14 days pretty easily. Mainly I do it to cleanse my body, lose weight and to get disciplined. Nothing clears the mind like not eating. But I have NEVER considered drinking nothing but water for 20 days. So when I saw this woman did just that I had to know why, how and what happened? Watch as this vlogger takes us through her journey and sums up what it ultimately did for her in the end. And let us know, would you try it?!


from Natural Hair Care | Curly Nikki https://ift.tt/2D3m6OO

No comments:

Post a Comment